Disclaimer

This blog is not affiliated with The William Glasser Institute. The author of this blog is certificated by The William Glasser Institute, but does not actively produce content for this blog any more. The author now writes content for Human's Lib.

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Other Blogs Mentioning Glasser's Work

I found a few blogs mentioning Glasser's work today while "Googling". Here is one in reference to a Glasser quote about learning. As a professional educator and trainer, and a believer in the power of a good presentation, I found this post to echo the sentiments of many professional trainers and presenters. Nice tie in to Dr. Glasser.

I also found this post as an overview of Glasser's Choice Theory. I've been meaning to type one of these up for my blog. Maybe I'll just link to this one instead - no use in reinventing the wheel!

No comments:

# Google Analytics