Disclaimer

This blog is not affiliated with The William Glasser Institute. The author of this blog is certificated by The William Glasser Institute, but does not actively produce content for this blog any more. The author now writes content for Human's Lib.

Sunday, March 30, 2008

About The Need Satisfying Life

I'm Richard Ingalls and I write The Need Satisfying Life blog to help people make the transition from unhappy & unsatisfied to happy & satisfied. I created The Need Satisfying Life blog to help people with starting a new direction in life, leading to a feeling of satisfaction, fulfillment and happiness.

Prior to starting this blog, I spent over fifteen years as a teacher, corporate trainer and workshop leader helping organizations to equip employees with psychology tips, leadership and interpersonal skills which would improve their daily interactions with clients and other employees. I currently work in the healthcare field using technology to train employees about computer skills, as well as interpersonal, leadership and organizational skills.

I first learned of Dr. Glasser's work my senior year in college (1992) and began to read his book The Quality School. Upon graduation I accepted my first professional teaching position at a school district attempting to become a Quality School District. As a part of the first group of teachers to become certificated by The William Glasser Institute from that school district, I was privileged to be a part of the professional development training for my colleagues.

Years later I have left the field of public education, but continue to study and apply the teachings of Dr. Glasser to my professional and personal life. I hope to help others do the same and live a Need Satisfying Life!

No comments:

# Google Analytics